Stationary Multi-Tier Benches allow you to maximize valuable growing space by going vertical. These products are typically used in propagation areas, vegetative rooms, and mother rooms. They are also good in other CEA systems growing crops such as leafy greens, micro-greets, etc. All Stationary Multi-tier benches include powder-coated racking and bench framework; extruded aluminum side and end rails, and rounded bench corners. Molded polystyrene ebb & flow tray inserts; barbed through the bench connector for one end that connects to 3/4 in the hose. All parts are precut and pre-drilled, ready to assemble with all necessary glue and fasteners. NOT included is any additional plumbing, fittings, controls, etc.
- All benches have legs, leveling headers, and benchtop framework made from galvanized steel tubing
- The rounded bench corners are also custom extruded aluminum
- The benchtops are vacuum formed UV resistant polystyrene trays
- Crops are always watered very evenly. No more constant touching up watering on edges, etc.
- All parts are precut and pre-drilled, ready to assemble with all necessary glue and fasteners
- The bench lengths are completely custom, but generally must be at least 7-1/2 feet long as a minimum