The Bubble Tip Anemone (Entacmaea quadricolor), aka BTA, has the reputation of being one of the easier sea anemones to keep and comes in a few different colors or varieties. There is a brown, green and even a pink colored variety which is commonly known as the Rose Bubble Tip Anemone.
- It does not require lots of lighting parameters
- Proper supplemental feeding is not a huge requirement
- It is less predatory as compared to its counterpart, the carpet anemone
- It is easily propagated
- It is able to host the clownfish and other fishes
- Preferably, it anchors its foot or column under the rock as opposed to the sand. This means it is not likely to disturb the sand arrangement in the tank