Our reclaimed barn wood door is constructed from 100+ year old reclaimed planks salvaged from midwestern barns and fitted into a hand welded steel frame. This door is sure to be a show stopper in your home.
• The door is made from authentic, naturally weathered, gray and brown barn wood.
(Note that the wood is generally weathered with lots of color variation in the brown and gray tones).
• Aside from the saw marks and weathering, the most prominent characteristics of the wood are nail holes and knots but there may be some limited character of any sort.
• The door comes standard unfinished for the natural barn wood look so it is best to showcase this door inside.
• The door does come with connected hardware for easy installation!
• 82.5" Height (87" height with barn door track)
• 38" Width
• 1.25" Depth (3.5" depth with handle)
• 4.5" Height for the track
• 3" Width for each wheel
• Hand welded 3" in on each side
• 9" Length
• 2" Width
• 2 1/2" Depth from wall to handle.
If this door is close but not quite what you want send us a message and let us know what you are looking for. We would love to make something just for you!
Materials: reclaimed barn wood, steel.