Our reclaimed barn wood door is constructed from 100+ year old reclaimed planks salvaged from midwestern barns and fitted into a hand welded steel frame. This door is sure to be a show stopper in your home.
• The door is made from authentic, naturally weathered, brown barn wood and sealed with a clear lacquer finish
(Note that the wood is generally weathered with lots of color variation in the brown and gray tones).
• Aside from the natural weathering, the most prominent characteristics of the wood are nail holes and knots but there may be some limited character of any sort.
• It is best to showcase this door inside.
• The door does come with connected hardware for easy installation!
• 85" Height
• 40" Width
• 1.5" Depth
• 4.5" Height for the track
• 3" Width for each wheel
• Attached wheel are located 3" in on each side
• 9" Length
• 2" Width
• 2 1/2" Depth from wall to handle.
If this door is close but not quite what you want send us a message and let us know what you are looking for. We would love to make something just for you!
Materials: reclaimed barn wood, wood.