- Wood expands and contracts caused by changes in temperature and humidity. Maintain consistent humidity levels of 40-60 % to minimize wood movement and prevent warping.
- Research suggests the use of olive oil and white vinegar mixed with water in cleaning reclaimed wood furniture. This mixture is non-toxic and works best on untreated reclaimed wood.
- Invest in a delicate paintbrush for cleaning the niches and crevices of your furniture.
- Remove food crumbs and liquid spills immediately as these may stain your furniture.
- Use trivets when placing hot plates on your table to prevent burn marks.
Reclaimed wood furniture is an eco-friendly approach in creating a unique look for your home. It is low maintenance, durable, and has an exceptional beauty. When purchasing reclaimed wood furniture, it is best to buy from experience reclaimed wood furniture fabricators.
At Chicago Fabrications, we build stylish and high-quality reclaimed wood furniture. Our team of skilled artisans will bring any idea to life. We work with utmost precision in creating exquisite works of art both for residential and commercial spaces. We would love to work with you in designing your own reclaimed furniture piece. Call us today at 312-637-1923 or stop in and see us. You can also visit our online store to see the other furniture that we offer.
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to get exclusive offers and the best deals!